Tuesday 27 October 2015

STREET STYLE SPOTTING

WINTER IS COMING -- LONG COATS ARE IN!

As the weather is getting colder people are starting to layer up and long coats are the new trend at the moment. Walking through the streets I have noticed below the knee coats are all the rage and 'smart looking' in particular. Many of them have fur collars which add a feminine look to the coats. After spotting these long, fur collared coats made me want to buy one and fell in love with one from Zara. 
The smart look and long style with the fur collar makes me feel smart and up to date with this trend!



FUR GILETS -- THE NEW RAGE

One of my favourite fashion clothing items has finally come back in as fur gilets have become increasingly popular and I have seen them being worn by different people everyday throughout the past few weeks. These gilets look so stylish worn with a simple sleeved top or jumper to keep the attention being drawn to the actual gilet. Autumn is the ideal time for these to be worn as the weather is getting colder but often not too cold to wear an actual heavy coat.  Although these fur gilets entered the shops last year -- (and I bought one from Topshop in fact) they did not catch on as well as this year, - so I've got mine back out of the wardrobe to wear again this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment