Monday 23 November 2015

ANKLE/ CHELSEA BOOTS

A year later and ankle/chelsea boots are an even bigger trend than they were last year. Worn by numerous people and all over the shops this autumn/winter these are ideal as they can be worn with almost any outfit and can either dress up or down an outfit.
NewLook Black leather
platform ankle
 boots
~ NewLook ~
It is evident how on trend these ankle/
Chelsea boots are this season as there
are numerous different pairs on sale
and display in retails stores
Black platform suede ankle boots 































I love these black suede ankle boots and ended up buying a pair of them for myself. I love the classy style of them and they can be worn with black skinny jeans or leggings and make an outfit look so dressed up. The photo to the above shows me wearing the boots with my black ripped skinny jeans and they made this outfit look different and very on trend!



No comments:

Post a Comment