Thursday 21 April 2016

The Sound of Silence - (Disturbed)


I am literally in love with this song! I heard it today for the first time (which surprised me when I discovered it came out on YouTube in December) 
I had heard the original many times and never actually took any notice of the lyrics and the meaning behind them. It was only until I heard this new version and heard the absolute passion and emotion in the singer's voice that I took any notice. The whole meaning of the song is based on the 'inability of people to communicate with each other.' It expresses the fact that people keep a lot of things to themselves and think a lot which is the meaning behind 'the sound of silence.'
Overall, I think it is an amazing song and have it on repeat at the moment! If you're interested definitely have a listen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4



No comments:

Post a Comment