Friday 5 February 2016

The French Braid

Originally the french plait is rumoured to have been thought of by an 18th-century French stylist as a twist on the traditional English braid.

French plaits (aka french braids) are a handy, out of the face hairstyle that still look pretty and that an effort has been made. When I was in primary school I started to learn to french plait from watching videos and used to wear them all the time. As I got older I stopped as I thought it was a childish style up until very recently however as french plaits seems to be a hairstyle trend, especially as a sporty look. Now when I go to the gym or for a walk/ run I put my hair in two french plaits which is ideal both fashionably and practically as it keeps the hair off my face but still looks the 'sporty' part.

French plaits can also be worn as an accessory part of a hairstyle by them just being small often done on the top of the head to look like a hairband or at the side. This is a pretty style and looks like a lot more effort has been made to create it than actually is.

www.pinterest.com

www.instyle.co.uk

www.myfacehunter.com








No comments:

Post a Comment