Sunday 6 December 2015

PANDORA CHRISTMAS IN LONDON

As I was driving through London on my way back to Nottingham I was looking at all the Christmas decorations and one thing in particular stood out for me. I noticed there were a strip of trees along the length of a road with lights and a lit up 'Pandora' name. I thought this was a attractive yet clever form of advertisement for Pandora as it caught my attention and would make the name known to encourage more people to visit the store close by. 

This is especially clever to have in a large city like London as everyday there are millions of people in town, either walking or in a vehicle, so it would be seen by a huge number of people. London is known for having amazing Christmas decorations so I liked the fact Pandora took advantage of this idea of using Christmas lights to promote their brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment