Tuesday 15 December 2015

Summative Brief Work Begins..



The images above show the first part for my summative brief work. For the first task I had to find two different images of fur advertisement campaigns from different market levels. I chose images from Bally, a couture market level store and Topshop, a mass market store. It took me quite a long time to actually find the images to compare because I wanted to make sure they were different images but with some similarities that I would be able to link them together.



Similarly, the next task involved me comparing two images of visual merchandise from different market levels also. I chose to compare the window displays of John Lewis and Bergdorf Goodman. Yet again I did spent more time choosing the images to compare than the actual comparison but this was because I wanted to make sure I had valid things to compare.


No comments:

Post a Comment