Wednesday 27 January 2016

Gym wear -- even on non-gym days

Two of my absolute favourite things are fashionable items and comfortable clothing -- and today due to gym wear being a fashionable thing to wear whenever, means these two combined is now possible.

Gym wear can be bought in many mass market shops today unlike before when people would most likely have to go to sports shops to buy their sports clothing. This is due to the fact sportswear, trainers in particular are a big fashion trend today and I buy my sportswear clothing and accessories from ASOS, Topshop and New Look mostly.

These days I find myself wearing leggings and trainers with a sports jacket most days --- (because they are just so nice and comfy). Even going shopping I would just put on some gym wear type clothing and be good to go, whereas this would not have been the case a couple years ago.

Below is a typical outfit I would wear going out during the day whether to the shops or for a walk -- leggings, a baggy comfy top and trainers.



Kim Kardashian is also showing a similar style as she was spotted wearing cropped leggings with trainers walking about with her sunglasses and handbag to add extra style to the outfit.

www.pinterest.com
It is also interesting as recently I joined the gym by my uni and the people there actually wear nice gym clothes. Whilst the guys mostly wear shorts or trackies with a baggy top and nike trainers mostly, the girls seem to wear coloured leggings, a vest top over a coloured sports bra with nike trainers mostly also. Although now I wear these to the gym, to be honest my gym wear does not differ much to what I wear going anywhere else haha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Really looking so nice thanks for sharing wonderful dress.I thinks in more comfortable and usable for us.Here I pasted some related workout clothe If you want related collection please check my page cool gym clothes.

    ReplyDelete