Monday 18 January 2016

Shop layouts in New York

The shop window displays and inside layouts certainly caught my eye whilst shopping in New York. The first image is of a random shop we came across in Soho which I thought was very cool especially because of the lights on the ceiling. Some of the clothes were hung in cool cut out areas as shown in the top image at the back of the room with lights on top so the clothes stand out which I thought was attractive and unique.



We also visited plenty of other shops and the images below just show a few of the cool places I liked. The trainer shop 'Fight Club' was amazing as there were loads of different types of trainers across all the walls and the shoes were vacuum formed. The price difference of the trainers was crazy as some trainers were $60 and others $600. They also had a cabinet at the back of the shop which had one of a kind trainers which were ridiculously expensive but I thought it was a pretty cool idea. 



Opening Ceremony was another cool shop and we spent ages walking around inside wishing I could buy everything (literally). The window display featuring fur caught my eye, particularly because of my summative brief task being all about fur so I can include that photo in it.





...other photos of attractive stores that caught my eye





No comments:

Post a Comment