Saturday 30 January 2016

Interesting Adidas Quote


As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am quite the adidas fan recently and with one of my recent purchases of super star trainers I got this in the box. It was on a piece of card and as I was about to put the box away (with the rest of my random shoe boxes with absolutely nothing in) I noticed it inside and found it quite nice. It made me think what adidas may have meant by it and what I got from it was they are not interested in just the followers the approval and getting all the attenetion etc, but just care about their brand and their brand being what they want! -- I am sure this is more than likely to be completely wrong -- what message did you get from it?

Whether my idea of the meaning is right or wrong or neither, I thought it was a nice and different thing to have with the purchase and made me think of what adidas is like as a brand if anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment